One Word Substitution
One Word Substitution ( शब्द समूह के लिए एक शब्द)
1. The life history of a man written by himself.
Ans. Autobiography (आत्मकथा)
2. The life history of a man written by someone else.
Ans. Biography (जीवनी)
3. A person who believes that there is no God.
Ans. Atheist (नास्तिक)
4. A person who believes that there is God.
Ans. Theist (आस्तिक)
5. A person who looks bright side of things.
Ans. Optimist (आशावादी)
6. A person who looks at the dark side of things.
Ans. Pessimist (निराशावादी)
7. That can not be seen through.
Ans. Opaque (अपारदर्शी)
8. That can be seen through
Ans. Transparent (पारदर्शक)
9. A man whose wife is dead.
Ans. Widower (विधुर)
10. A woman whose husband is dead.
Ans. Widow (विधवा)
11. A child whose parents are dead.
Ans. Orphan (अनाथ)
12. Who is present everywhere.
Ans. Omnipresent (सर्वव्यापी)
13. Who is all powerful.
Ans. Omnipotent (सर्वशक्तिमान)
14. Who knows everything.
Ans. Omniscient (सर्वज्ञ)
15. That can not be read.
Ans. Illegible (अपठनीय)
16. Who can neither read nor write.
Ans. Illiterate (अनपढ़)
17. One who knows many languages.
Ans. Linguist (बहुभाषी)
18. The killing of a new born child.
Ans. Infanticide (बाल हत्या)
19. Fit to be chosen.
Ans. Eligible (योग्य)
20. That is fit to be eaten.
Ans. Edible (खाने योग्य)
21. A person residing in a country of which he is not a citizen.
Ans. Alien (विदेशी नागरिक)
22. A traveller in space.
Ans. Astronaut (अंतरिक्ष यात्री)
23. Belonging to the same time.
Ans. Contemporary (समकालीन)
24. A government of the people, by the people and for the people.
Ans. Democracy (प्रजातंत्र)
25. A battle or match in which neither party wins.
Ans. Drawn (अनिर्णित)
26. One who believes in fate.
Ans. Fatalist (भाग्यवादी)
27. That can not be corrected.
Ans. Incorrigible (जिसे ठीक न किया जा सके)
28. One who goes on foot.
Ans. Pedestrian (पैदल चलने वाला)
29. A remedy for all kinds of diseases.
Ans. Panacea (रामबाण औषधि)
30. One who has great love for one’s country.
Ans. Patriot (देशभक्त)
31. A place where birds, animals etc. are kept.
Ans. Zoo (चिड़ियाघर)
32. A person who has long experience.
Ans. Veteran. (अत्यधिक अनुभवी व्यक्ति)
33. One who lives on another.
Ans. Parasite (परजीवी)
34. Killing of one’s ownself.
Ans. Suicide (आत्महत्या)
35. That is difficult to believe.
Ans. Unbelievable (अविश्वसनीय)
-: One Question for You :-
Qu. Which is not fresh.