Formation of Complex Sentences by using Noun Clause
Combine each set of Simple Sentences into one Complex Sentence by using a Noun Clause :
1. She will get good marks. It is certain.
Complex – It is certain that she will get good marks.
Complex – That she will get good marks is certain.
2. God is omnipreserit. Every religion teaches us.
Complex – Every religion teaches us that God is omnipresent.
3. The two students quarrelled. I want to know the reason.
Complex – I want to know why the two students quarrelled.
Visit our YouTube channel for Board Exam Preparation – https://www.youtube.com/c/Knowledgebeem
4. She may be innoceent. I do not know.
Complex – I do not know whether she is innocent.
5. You are a liar. This is known to all.
Complex – This is known to all that you are a liar.
Complex – That you are a liar is known to all.
6. We must love the poor. Gandhiji taught us so.
Complex – Gandhiji taught us that we must love the poor.
7. I shall be back on Sunday. I expect this.
Complex – I expect that I shall be back on Sunday.
8. Where has he gone ? Do you know ?
Complex – Do you know where he has gone?
9. Someone stole my watch. I do not know him.
Complex – I do not know who stole my watch.
Our Mobile App for board exam preparation – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.knowledgebeem.online
10. He was innocent. That was the verdict of the jury.
Complex – That he was innocent was the verdict of the jury.
The verdict of the jury was that he was innocent.
11. Where did he go ? Nobody knows it.
Complex – Nobody knows where he went.
12. You say so. It is not correct.
Complex – It is not correct what you say.
13. He will not pass this year. It is certain.
Complex -It is certain that he will not pass this year.
14. He is dead. This news is not true.
Complex – This news that he is dead is not true.
15. He will pass in the first division. Everybody hopes so.
Complex – Every body hopes that he will pass in the first division.
16. The sun rises in the east. This is a fact.
Complex – This is the fact that the sun rises in the east.
17. He won’t be successful. It is certain.
Complex – It is certain that he will not be successful.
18. You may be wrong. I cannot say.
Complex – I can not say whether you are wrong.
19. He is very sincere. Nobody doubts it.
Complex – Nobody doubts that he is very sincere.
20. Who wrote the Ram Charit Manas ? Can you tell me ?
Complex – Can you tell me who wrote the Ram Charit Manas?
21. It is not known. When he will arrive.
Complex – It is not known when he will arrive.
22. Where have you put my book ? Tell me.
Complex – Tell me where you have put my book.
23. He is very honest. I do not doubt it.
Complex – I do not doubt that he is very honest.
24. Mr Singh said something. I do not agree to it.
Complex – I do not agree to what Mr. Singh said.
25. You have acted wrongly. I believe so.
Complex – I believe that you have acted wrongly.
26. He is angry with me. He will not help me. I know this.
Complex – I know that he will not help me because he is angry with me.
27. Will he come ? I do not know.
Complex – I do not know whether he will come.
28. The rains would come. That was our hope. Our hope was wrong.
Complex – Our hope that the rains would come was wrong.
29. Your father will soon recover. We hope so.
Complex – We hope that your father will soon recover.